OUR FIRST MUST HAVE SERVICE
Gearing up to take your product to market? If you’ve put on the finishing touches and need FDA compliant nutrition labels, this service is for you. A full nutrition food label is generated for your product(s) with all mandatory nutrients. Includes serving size determination plus the number of servings per container.
The ingredients list will also be generated in descending order of weight, following the current requirements.
• FDA Compliant Nutrition Fact Panel Creation
• Ingredient Statement
• Allergen Declaration
• Serving Size & Servings Per Container Determined
• Two edits to our report in case you make tweaks to your recipe.
INVESTMENT: Starting at $200+
OUR SECOND MUST HAVE SERVICE
Your recipes deserve the best – that's why we offer a variety of recipe formats and options from which you can choose. Personalize your cookbook by adding pages with your information, stories, and photos. We offer the following services in collaboration with cookbook publishing companies:
• Recipe Category Sheets
• Cookbook Guidelines
• Press Ready Recommendations
• Recipe notes that include nutritional information, recipe history, uses, etc.
INVESTMENT : Starting at $300+
OUR THIRD MUST HAVE SERVICE
FOOD SAFETY &
This service gives you the technical knowledge and expertise that facilitates the implementation of the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems in your facility.
• Initial assessment of your facility to determine your needs and the requirements for GMP/HACCP implementation (gap analysis)
• Assistance creating a work plan for developing and implementing your food safety system
• Development of written programs & record keeping systems
• Implementation of GMP/HACCP systems
• Employee GMP/HACCP training to both management and staff members involved in your food safety system (ex: personnel practices, sanitation, etc.)
• Assistance with the preparation for auditing and recognition (ex: internal audit)
• Maintenance of your GMP/HACCP system (follow-up after recognition).
INVESTMENT: Request a quote.
OUR FOURTH MUST HAVE SERVICES
A LA CARTE
Restaurant Report: $150 per report. Our restaurant report gives you detailed insights into your menus strengths, weaknesses, and allows you to pinpoint areas of opportunity. This report can be used in the front-of-house as a resource to your staff and patrons, or in back-of-house to create a stronger menu.
Nutrition Analysis Report: $125 per report. Detailed nutrition report including all information required on the nutrition facts panel. Report results are calculated per serving and per 100g.
Product Specification Sheet: $75 per sheet. A report that contains standards relating to the quality, appearance and delivery of the product: conditions under which it is to be grown or produced, packed, stored and transported; explicit descriptions regarding its size, weight, color and nutrient content; details of the inspection process; and specific packing and labeling requirements. All requirements for purchase of USDA food products are included in the specification.